We will be exhibiting at the Northwest Audio Show 24-25 June 2017, at Cranage Hall. See http://audioshow.co.uk for details of the show.
The organisers are creating a ‘Vinyl Village’ and that is where I will most likely be set up with a small stand, showcasing the following:
- Miyajima Cartridges, both stereo and mono, plus Miyajima SUTs
- Reed tonearms – I hope to have the 12″ Reed 3P ready for the show
- Ammonite Audio Improved Jelco tonearm collars and spacers
- SMARTractor alignment tool – your chance to get hands and eyes on this great aid to turntable setup
- Townshend Audio Seismic Platforms and Pods – hear for yourself just what these can do for a turntable
We will have venerable Kenwood KD-990 and Thorens TD-124 turntables on hand so that visitors can hear Miyajima stereo and mono cartridges through a high quality headphone rig.
And of course we will be offering some good deals over the weekend.
Depending on progress with the CAD designs, we may also have production prototype examples of a new range of modular and very pretty machined alloy armboards for Technics SL-1200 turntables, both old and new (eg the SL-1200GAE, SL-1200G and SL-1200GR)