The voltage output of these moving coil cartridges is too low to connect to the Moving Magnet (MM) input of most phono amplifiers. the ST-M25 is designed to increase voltage gain by 12dB to match MM input of the ordinary amplifiers or phone-equalizers. The ST-M25 has one pair of input RCA connectors with a ground post, and one pair of RCA outputs, so it’s really easy to use with any stereo turntable/tonearm and amplifier. You can see the user guide here.
- Frequency：10-100 kHz (+/- 1 dB)
- Step up：12dB (1 kHz) CA/CG 65 D (i)
- Input impedance：5 Ω – 50 Ω
- Load impedance： > 47 kΩ // 200 pF
- Dimensions： 65mm(W) × 39mm(H) × 98mm(D)
- Weight： 410g